Assesment Results – PoorGene Shklover
Thank you for taking the assessment
Your Organizational Culture is Poor
Your Organizational Culture is hampering your success.
- There is a feeling that company could be more productive and profitable but it isn’t clear as to how to get there.
- Your people are not truly engaged.
- Getting job done is a permanent fight.
- There is plenty of lost time on situations that ought to be dealt with more effectively.
- There may be a lot of ineffectiveness, but it seems difficult to get a grip on the causes of that ineffectiveness.
- Management is hesitant of putting forth the required efforts into changing organizational culture.
- This type of environment is not typically improves by itself and the company culture may continue to deteriorate and negatively impact the success of your organization.
The performance of your organization is directly associated with your Organizational Culture. How people connect and interact affects profitability, productivity, and success.
If you have questions about your score, please contact us. We’d love to hear from you.